5422 CARRIER DRIVE, SUITE 201 Orlando, FL 32819 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Must be a Florida Resident
Essential Position Functions:
- Develop a plan to approach business analysis: include all the required information needed to successfully complete analysis on a given effort.
- Define a list of stakeholders needed for collaboration on an upcoming analysis effort. This will include needed information and how to best communicate.
- Prepare, conduct, and confirm the results of elicitation results: ensure that the project team understands what needs to document, documentation completed in a format understandable by different parties, and documentation validated by stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder involvement: provide a general understanding of information needed, tasks to be completed, and outcomes required during the effort.
- Requirements management throughout the analysis, design, and implementation lifecycles.
- Prioritize Requirements: through collaboration with stakeholders, owners, by understanding changing policies and mandates, ensure that the value of each requirement is maintained and visible.
- Evaluate and communicate the introduction of new requirements in an ongoing effort.
- Obtain team agreement on requirements through collaboration.
- Document the current state of a business process.
- Document the desired or future state of a business process by understanding goals, impacts to the given system, and process changes that need to occur to facilitate change.
- Account for, track, and communicate risks that might take place during a given effort. This also includes capturing risk mitigation strategies.
- Monitor beta-release feedback to facilitate ongoing improvement.