Administrative Specialist - License/Legal Division
2295 South Hiawassee Road Suite 401 Orlando, FL 32835
A company in Ocoee area is looking for a Administrative Assistant/Compliance Specialist. This position will support the whole office with projects and perform reception duties and minor accounting.
Essential Job Functions
- Reports directly to the Director of Licensing in providing department updates, training needs, work process suggestions.
- Assist with resolving high level renewal issues with a focus on implementing processes to avoid issues.
- Research complex licensing issues with licensing agencies, create and analyze reports utilizing Licensing HQ and Excel.
- Manage registrations by reviewing weekly reports and provide direction to Specialists as needed with more difficult registrations.
- Assist Director of Licensing with researching and processing requirements related to client ownership changes
- Process and resolve licensing violations and requirements, acting as a liaison with clients and governmental agencies to ensure compliance.
- Ongoing updating of procedural manual for renewing licenses in all jurisdictions, including compliance requirements.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and phone skills.
- High level of integrity to handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail in written communications is key.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Strong ability to work independently with attention to detail, documentation, and follow-through with minimal supervision.
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience:
- AA or BA in business or accounting a plus.
- 2 years of general legal admin experience OR light accounting
Office hours area Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm OR 9:00am - 5:30pm