10000 USTA Blvd. Orlando, FL 32827 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Hybrid --Administrative Assistant in the Lake Nona Area
This is a contract administrative assistant position with a possibility of going on to a permanent position.
SHIFT: M-F 8-5 Hybrid – M-TH in office Friday home
- Responsible for administrative details pertaining to meetings, and special events
- Maintain the General Manager’s schedule, travel arrangements, and logistical coordination of conference calls, meetings, as well as follow-up materials.
- Maintain and process paperwork related to the payments of contracts, invoices, and professional services as needed.
- Quality of work
- Timeliness of work/project completion
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with high-quality results
- Feedback from supervisor(s) and appropriate staff members.
- Completion of Annual Performance Objectives
- 2+ years experience supporting a busy executive
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage and track multiple tasks and work well with deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills,
- Strong proficiency in time management; able to manage project calendars and tasks in a timely fashion, demonstrated self-starter, and able to work independently as well as in teams.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity and working through competing priorities.
- This position is designated as "hybrid/flex" and may allow for both remote and on-site work.