639 W. Central Blvd. Orlando, FL 32801
Want to work for an organization that gives back? One of Central Florida's oldest and thriving service-minded non-profit organization is seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant to support their CEO on a contract to hire basis.
Office location is in the Downtown area.
Office hours are 8am to 5pm
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- 3 to 5 years of Administrative experience
- Calendar Management Experience
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Licensed Notary Public-Preferred
- Supports the President and assists senior leadership as needed.
- Supports Board of Directors and its committees. Specific tasks include to:
- Interfacing with Board regarding their responsibilities.
- Coordinating Board and Executive Committee meetings including preparation of agenda and minutes.
- Maintain current Board roster, meeting attendance, demographics, and Committee responsibilities.
- Coordinate materials for New Board Member Orientation.
- Establish and maintain Executive Department filing system.
- Assist as needed with special events.
- Daily Duties include but are not limited to the use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc.) in addition to handling calls, filing, calendar management, and handling mail
- Place weekly office supply orders
- Log and keep records of incident reports
- Certifies all administrative invoices and creates check requests for accounting.
- Maintain and update employee phone lists on regular basis.
- Maintain ALL calendars (Agency, MSC, Van Usage, CWF Dining Room, etc.) that include conference room reservations and other group meetings on site.
- Schedule group employee meetings
- Prepare and distribute agenda for All Staff Meetings
- Oversee maintenance and ensure functionality of all office machines, supporting and training staff as needed. This includes negotiating for replacement equipment and follow-thru.
- Serves as backup for telephone equipment support and makes necessary changes, adds and deletes to programming for system and voice mail, including research & negotiation for new systems, as required.