Accounts Payable Clerk
428 Ocoee Apopka Road Ocoee, FL 34761 US
Excellent accounting opportunity with amazing benefits covered 100% by employer!
Tews has partnered with a client who is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their Ocoee office for a six-month contract with a possibility of conversion. This position is in addition to the robust AP team to aid in year-end functions, and based on performance, there is a possibility of conversion to a direct hire employee.
Review vendor invoices, check requests and other related documentation for accuracy and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements. Provide direct support to the accounting personal for processing day-to-day vendor invoices and payments.
• Match, batch and code invoices.
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
• Enter invoice information into the accounting system correctly.
• Review purchase orders, pack list, and invoices to verify amount owed.
• Obtain appropriate documentation as necessary prior to submitting invoices for payment.
• Reconcile vendor statements.
• Prepare and process payments in accordance with internal accounting policies.
• Respond to vendor inquiries.
• Research and resolve discrepancies in billings and payments.
• High school graduate or equivalent GED.
• One to two years of accounts payable experience.
• Detailed oriented and a high level of accuracy is expected.
• Possess strong problem solving and organizational skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Must have experience with document management software, accounting software and Word processing
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with one-hour lunch
- Serve Others
- Honor God
- Improve Continually
- Navigate By Values
- Excel In Relationships
PAY RATE: Up to $20/hr depending on experience and tenure.
Dress code: Business Casual
Benefits: ESOP. They are currently in the top 1% of all corporate companies for benefits! They offer Health, Dental, Vision, Sick Days, PTO, and 401K with company matching. They pay 100% of the employment benefits!
For immediate consideration, please apply today!