2400 Lake Orange Dr Orlando, FL 32837
Now is your chance to join a state-of-the-art and innovative company dedicated to capturing the ultimate photo. We are partnered with an enthusiastic company in need of Accounting Specialist in the South Orlando area to join their team on a contract-to-hire or direct hire basis!
$17 to $18 per hour
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- 2-year degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate in Excel
- Minimum of two years of experience creating invoices
- Minimum of two years of experience reconciling accounts receivables with payments made per invoice(s).
- Need to be able to understand discrepancies in payment
- Experience with Sage or Mass 90
Responsible for recording, tracking and resolving accounts receivable items. Will generate accurate reports in a timely manner. Correctly send out accurate invoices and reconcile accounts receivables making proper general ledger adjustments. Communicate with outside accounting professionals by phone or paper. Display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organization skills and have the ability to multitask and work with various levels of management independently. Provide support to the accounting department as directed by the VP of Finance and Controller.
Primary Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
- Sound knowledge of Accounting, General Ledger, and other miscellaneous accounting functions.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reports for retail, management locations, and licensing contract.
- Proficient in computerized accounting.
- Compiling sales information accurately for Sales Reports and Rent reports.
- Follow up with accounts payable by completing Request for payment forms and reports in a timely manner based on the payment due date per contract.
- Assist Controller and CFO with different audits per contract.
- Invoices customers for various Equipment Sales, Service, and Maintenance agreement per contract, consumer products and miscellaneous items as instructed or ordered by marketing, warehouse department or per orders received, etc. and verify for accuracy.
- Reconcile accounts receivable with payments received based on prior entries and invoicing.
- Make the proper adjustments to general ledger.
- Issue manual refunds for web sales and credit card disputes based on prior sales paid by credit cards.
Accounts Receivables Reports:
- Create an outstanding Accounts Receivables balancing report at month end for various levels of management.
- Generate reports from General Ledger and Accounts Receivables sub-ledger for various levels of management.
- Create and enter journals to GL and AR sub-ledger.
- Contact various landlords and customer’s accounting department personnel for any discrepancies and past due invoices.
- Verify rent percentages and recent payments with GL.
- Assistant staff members and management with questions regarding anything accounts receivable or invoices related.
- Health, Dental and Eye Insurance
- PTO and Sick Days
- AND MUCH MORE!!!!