6675 Westwood Blvd Orlando, FL 32821
Are you experienced in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable? Ready for a change in career? We are partnered with a fast-growing company in need of an Accounting Clerk to join their team in the Orlando Florida area.
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5:00 pm
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- At least 3years of accounting, AR or AP experience in an office environment
- AA or Bachelor’s in Accounting preferred
Assist in the maintenance of the records of financial transactions for the company.
- Accounts Payable: View all incoming invoices for accuracy, making sure there is no duplication of billings. Submit invoices to appropriate persons for approval. Enter vouchers into accounting system ensuring proper general ledger coding. Process checks and submits to authorized signors for signature. Prepare checks for mailing with proper documentation. File copies of checks with backup.
- Accounts Receivable: Review all incoming checks pertaining to the operations of the company to ensure that payments are in fact due us. Record the deposit in the accounting system ensuring the proper coding to the general ledger. Prepare deposit to be submitted to the bank via the remote deposit function. File all copies in an organized manner.
- Bank Reconciliations: Prepare monthly bank reconciliations for all bank accounts, identifying and resolving any issues prior to month end system closing.
- Commercial Business: Assist in the booking of incoming agency/direct bill commissions received from companies. Assist in booking policies for the agency bill business. Record incoming cash for policies. Assist in the payment of commission to brokers for commercial books of business.
- Work Paper Preparation: Assist in the preparation and maintenance of all work papers that support the monthly activities of the company. Ensure that all activities have been properly coded to produce accurate financial data to be submitted to management each month.
- Ensure all duties are performed with the utmost respect of the confidentiality of the entire company
- Pay close attention to detail to present accurate data to management
- Maintain an organized work environment to enhance the efficiency of the department
- Health Benefits
- PTO and sick policy
- And MUCH MORE!!!
Apply today for immediate consideration!