Accounting / Billing Manager
2251 Lynx Ln, Suite 5 Orlando, FL 32804
We have an immediate need with a growing logistics company. Tews Company is partnered with a delivery solutions company in need of a Billing Manager to join their team on a contract or permanent basis!
SALARY: $80,000 - $90,000
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of Billing/Accounting Manager experience
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Ability to multi-task
This position is responsible for leading and planning the billing operations for a 15 person department. The individual is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across multiple markets. This position is highly visible and requires a strong leader with the ability to prioritize, plan, and direct the department.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes
- Month-end closing of the billing group information
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
- Special program/billing planning and implementation
- Personnel development; staff meetings
- Staffing discussions and planning/interviews; Team building
- Field Operators’ problem escalation and customer service
- Assist with the implementation of a new billing system
- Qualifications include:
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Detail oriented with an Accounting background
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
BENEFITS (once perm):
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Sick Days
- Much MORE!!!
Apply today for immediate consideration!!