631 W Morse Blvd Winter Park, FL 32789
Have high volume accounting experience? Ready for a change in career? Tews Company is partnered with a fast growing company in need of a Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team in the Winter Park area.
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5:00 pm
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- At least 1yr accounting, AR or AP experience in office environment
- Strong customer service background
- High degree of accuracy and accountability/self-management
- Good independent decision-making/judgment
- Ability to handle large volume of adjustments/emails daily
- Ability to multitask/switch priorities and remain calm under tight deadlines
- Strong written/oral communication
- Ability to quickly learn new computer systems
- Excel experience a plus but more important to be open to learning and pitching in when needed
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for billing entries/adjustments, open AR calls, providing customer service to internal customers (rarely interaction with external) via email and phone by reviewing billings, providing detail, recommending adjustments according to policy and securing approval for adjustments.
- Health Benefits
- PTO and sick policy
- And MUCH MORE!!!
Apply today for immediate consideration! Also, visit jobs.tewscompany.com for more accounting and finance positions.