1030 Wilfred Dr Orlando, FL 32803
Now you have the opportunity to work for a family owned and operated general contractor company. Tews Company is partnered with a dedicated and flourishing contractor in need of an AP Administrator to join their team on a Permanent basis!
SALARY: $48,000 - $50,000
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferred
- 1-3 years of accounts payable and administrative assistant experience in a professional office environment.
- Construction experience preferred
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Proficient in data entry
- Knowledge of software applications, such as desktop publishing, spreadsheets and database management
- Construction experience HIGHLY preferred
- Knowledge of Notice to Owners, Lien Releases/Lien Wavers preferred
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Prepare invoices for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and perform check runs
- File weekly checks and invoices
- Maintain physical and electronic files
- Maintain Notice to Owner Log
- Maintain Subcontractor Certificate of Insurance Information listed on Daily Manpower sheets
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, fax machines and scanners
- Answer telephones and deliver messages
- Aids in receiving supplies, mail and other materials that will be delivered to the office
- Take inventory of supplies and order when necessary
- Prepare documents and correspondence as directed by President and Vice President
- Provide support to the President, Vice President and Chairman of the Board
BENEFITS (once perm):
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO and Sick Days
- Much MORE!!!
Apply today for immediate consideration!!