13485 Veterans Way Orlando, FL 32827
TEWS has an immediate need for a senior .NET/C# Developer. Our client is looking to add an additional member to their support & sustainment team. Experience with development within credit card processing or financial applications is a big plus. This role is responsible for supporting applications and business processes that run our client’s business activities. This includes Service Desk tickets for incident resolution, basic application configuration adjustments, and coordination small to medium efforts to execute report/program enhancement requests.
Responsibilities include Designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications. This includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Technically fluent in programming languages, including Microsoft C# (C-Sharp) with Microsoft .NET.
- Writing SQL queries and extraction processes related to information retrieval and analysis.
- Technical knowledge ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tools.
- Proficient in use of SDLC tools for source code control and work item management.
- Knowledge and experience with waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Platform as a service, Azure SQL, and Service Bus capabilities.
- Assign and resolve Service Desk Incidents within Operational Objectives.
- Ensure solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy and post to the internal knowledge base.
- Present and explain technical information to diverse audiences in a commonly understood way to transfer knowledge.
- Make timely recommendations to effectively solve problems using independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Researches, documents, and implements program requirements and specifications.
- Writes, translates, and codes software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Runs and monitors performance tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administers diagnostic analysis of test results and delivers solutions to critical areas.
- Determines, develops, and maintains user manuals and guidelines.
- Delivers training and provides knowledge transfer to end user clients.
- Liaises with software and hardware vendors for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Liaises with network administrators, systems analysts, programmers, and other software engineers to resolve any defects in products or company systems.
- Writes and/or deletes programming script to enhance functionality and/or appearance of company Web site and Web applications as necessary.
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance of company workstations.
- Researches and resolves application production issues.
- Effectively interacts with business and functional teams to gather/develop functional and technical requirements and translate the requirements into robust analytics and reporting solutions.
- Collaborates with analysts and designers in the development and initiation of new software programs and applications.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- Develops an awareness of programming and design alternatives.
- Takes an active role in cross-departmental projects when needed.
- Documents, communicates, and adheres to policies for standard systems and software development methodologies and tools.
- Directs research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Interacts regularly with managers, clients, vendors, and agencies to field queries and questions
- Four-year college diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, or five (5+) years equivalent work experience.