*REMOTE* Accounting Manager
6900 Tavistock Lakes Blvd, Suite 150 Orlando, FL 32827 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Are you an entrepreneurial professional?
*Our innovative partner is seeking an ethical Accounting Manager.*
$100k-$115k with bonus opportunity
Direct exposure to the CFO and Board of Directors!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Management Experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Experience with NetSuite ERP
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP
- Self-starter, excellent problem solver, flexible, resourceful, process driven
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
What you will do?
The Accounting Manager will assist with the month, quarter, and year-end financial close process, AP and AR management, account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assist with audit preparations and perform other accounting duties as assigned. This position will also participate in the internal control’s creation, maintenance, and overall best practices.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in establishing, aligning, and driving monthly reporting package and presentations
- Assist with annual audit preparations
- Ensure proper application of internal controls to maintain the integrity of financial reporting
- Support integration initiatives for the company’s cloud-based enterprise software platform (NetSuite)
- Assist with monthly forecasting and partner with business leaders to establish a reforecast cadence
- Maintain interlock between Revenue Operations and Corporate Accounting functions
- Develop, support, and improve the systems, policies, and procedures necessary to drive efficiency and maintain proper accounting records