9205 Southpark Center Loop Suite 300 Orlando, Florida 32819 | Direct Hire
Tews Company has an exciting opportunity for a Website Business Systems Analyst. The Web Systems Analyst will ensure our clients' website is engaging, user-friendly, and offers up-to-date, relevant content. This role is responsible for managing the current website and assisting in the implementation of the organization's new website in accordance with website and brand guidelines; optimizing user experience and maximizing site performance; employing best practices for SEO and Drupal; tracking, analyzing, and reporting website performance; and recommending and implementing strategies for improvement. A key responsibility will be ensuring that the website supports the organization's strategic goals of driving engagement with the community and promoting awareness of the organization.. The role will also assist in developing and executing email marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the internal departments.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications to evaluate marketing tools, email platforms, any other third-party technology platforms under consideration. Accountable for technical specs and evaluation.
- Test website across browsers, operating systems, and devices, ensuring functionality and efficiency.
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity.
- Test and debug new and existing web features; fix broken links or images.
- Implement website content management process across areas; create new templates.
- Partner with the manager of digital content and strategy to insure a best-in-class user experience.
- Manage correct application of new taxonomy; improve/edit taxonomy when needed.
- Responsible for developing enterprise-wide tagging approach and implementing tagging for website and paid media analytics.
- Implement changes/additions to navigation.
- Create new pages, menu items, and website features as needed.
- Communicate with staff and users to assess website effectiveness, functionality, and ease-of-use; identify areas for improvement.
- Track and analyze site performance; generate reports.
- Partner with third party vendors (examples: a2z, iMIS, Shopify) to deploy web analytics.
- Develop web tracking dash boards on Google Analytics.
- Monitor emerging website technologies and trends; provide recommendations for improving user experience and site performance.
- Insuring seamless systems integration between the website and other back-of-house systems including the member database and event registration software. Overseeing effort to deploy single sign-on processes throughout all systems.
- Serve as liaison with website vendor and hosting company as needed.
- Address user complaints and questions.
- Work with vendors as need to fix technical problems and develop new applications as required.
- Manage and maintain PCI DSS and GDPR compliance.
- Staff training and coaching on CMS and email marketing program.
- Staff support in creating pages and troubleshoot problems as required.
- Develop, implement and support email templates.
- Monthly website traffic report, create custom report as required for marketing and web advertisers.
- Develop monthly digital performance and trend reports and review them with the web team.
- Manage daily email operations: promotional calendar, system testing & troubleshooting, copywriting, email production, deployment optimize and A/B test emails and landing pages.
- Oversee the technical operations of the mass email system, including insuring adherence to SPAM laws, integrations with systems, and reporting infrastructure.
- BSc/BA in computer science, information technology, or related field, three or more years relevant experience; or combination of education and experience
- Professional experience with Drupal 8 website design, configuration, and administration
- Working knowledge of Google analytics and SEO
- Familiarity with standard website design practices
- Knowledge of IT accessibility issues and solutions for users with disabilities
- Knowledge of compliance standards including GDPR, PCI and ADA
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and critical thinking skills, strong attention to detail, with a focus on producing quality, error-free work
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Creative thinker; excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Flexible, adaptable, highly organized; demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks and function under deadline pressure
- Ability to understand and respond to the website needs of multiple audiences
- Experience with content creation, editing, and website marketing a plus