Title Closing Software Trainer
6545 Corporate Centre Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32822- | Direct Hire
A company in the Southeast Orlando area is looking for a Member Support Representative. This person will travel around Central Florida to train users on their system. This person must be able to prepare and give presentations on processing closings.
- Provide personalized services and customized product training on software applications to customers and their staff.
- Visit customers to provide personalized product training on software programs.
- Assist client with installation of applications, system procedures and software issues
- Conduct software product training classes
- Educate clients on best practices related to the use of software products.
- Provide demonstrations of system applications to prospective customers.
- Maintain current skills on software product changes and upgrades and maintain knowledge of all company products and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of closing procedures and requirements
- Paralegal Certificate, PLS, CLA, valid title agent license from Florida Department of Financial Services or Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies or equivalent degree highly preferred.
- One year of training/education/experience in public speaking, leading real estate closings, peer mentoring and directing group meetings is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years active participation in real estate closings; including searching title and utilizing closing software is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to travel 75% of the time within Central Florida with reliable vehicle