Talent Acquisition Manager
8701 Maitland Summit Blvd Orlando, Florida 32810 | Direct Hire
A dynamic, stable organization with offices in the Maitland area is looking for a Manager of Talent Acquisition & Development to provide leadership and develop effective strategies in the areas of recruitment and talent development.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 8 – 10 years of experience in a recruiting.
- 2 – 3 years of leadership experience including the ability to develop others
- Proven track record in creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization of approximately 800 to 1100 employees
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing/Search Engine Optimization tools and key social media tools for recruiting (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest).
- Experience with Ultimate Software/UltiPro preferred
- Established professional network.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well under pressure
IMPORTANT: Willingness to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends occasionally and be on-call as necessary based on the changing priorities of the department.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Sourcing, Employee Development, Compliance, Management
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.