1075 West Morse Boulevard Winter Park, Florida 32789 | Contract To Hire
Tews Company has an exciting opportunity for a Data Systems Analyst to join our clients growing team. This position is based in Orlando but will support customers all over the world. This role will play a key part in delivering quality, tested solutions to our customers.The Systems Analyst will process and analyze data to support the organization's verticals and functional groups. The Systems Analyst creates scheduled reporting, determine market trends and provide actionable business insights. This position equally oversees technical, functional and support related tasks, and plays an integral role in the success of new business initiatives as well as the continued success of current processes.
- Ability to facilitate discussions from raw data to insight that guides our product and make decisions
- Experience coach less experienced business data associates and/or responsible for managing teams
- Demonstrated analytical and solution-driven troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly to non-technical and technical audiences at various levels
- Ability to complete items independently or work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects as required
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and adjust to changing business demands
- Demonstrated understanding of hospitality application architecture and infrastructure
- Ability to understand IT systems and clearly define guidelines for project success
- Ability to provide installation assistance and recommendations to IT managers
- Understanding of hospitality, property management and CRM systems is a huge plus.
- High degree of individual expertise in the use of Excel, Access, Tableau , Business Objects and Google analytics/BigQuery/FireBase
- Support and maintain company wide applications, supporting interfaces and systems
- Provide production support.
- Modify / customize SQL, PL/SQL, reports, workflows and form personalization.
- Deliver solutions on-time and ensure satisfy internal customers and external parties
- Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution.
- Develop test plans and scripts.
- Coordinate and/or deliver end-user training as appropriate.
- Lead projects and enhancements efforts from conception through deployment
- Explore user behavior and long-term trends to identify product opportunities
- Interface with all hospitality management systems
- Participates in the functional design and systems integration to ensure business expectations are met
- Participate in issue resolution and process excellence (lean/agile meetings as system and business process expert and, assist in identification problem resolution, and communicate status to management and Business partners