Staff Accountant II
4205 Vineland Road Suite L1 Orlando, FL 32811
Looking for advancement in the Staff Accountant world? Tews is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant II to join a fast growing team!
The Staff Accountant is responsible for preparing and posting journal entries, analyzing and reconciling accounts, ensuring the proper recording of revenue and expenses, generating reports and conducting special accounting projects as required, working within the limits of the established policy. Ability to research and prepare variety of tax returns for multiple states/municipalities. Establishes own standards of performance with direct accountability for meeting key deadlines monthly and quarterly as required.
SHIFT: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years accounting experience in either medium to large size corporation or public accounting environments
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) advanced proficiency
- JD Edwards experience preferred
- Special projects experience in accounting helpful
- Strong organizational skills along with effective time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and team oriented
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!