Sr. Cost Accountant
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL 32828
We are currently seeking a Senior Cost Accountant with a background in manufacturing to join a well trusted team of professional.
This position is Monday through Friday, full-time and offers great benefits!
You are responsible for development, maintenance and adherence with the Company Inventory and SOX 404 Compliance Policies and Procedures within each of the company sites. Areas of responsibility include Financial Analysis and Reporting consistency throughout the organization. Support various quarterly and year end audit requirements. Maintain item standard costs at all Company Sites. Perform inventory reconciliations. Support ad hoc reporting throughout the organization. Interact with counterparts globally providing support where needed.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years Cost Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel a must
- Solid systems knowledge and experience with ERP systems
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Microsoft Access experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge/experience with Oracle
- Worked for a Publicly Traded Company
- Experience with Global Operations