Senior HR Generalist in Seminole County
3200 Lake Emma Road, Suite 1000 Lake Mary, FL 32746
Senior HR Generalist reporting to the Regional Director of HR
WHY OPEN: Newly created
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business
- PHR/SPHR certification highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources required.
- I-9 experience
- Strong knowledge of FMLA.
- Strong employee investigation background.
- Able to speak with confidence in front of large groups
- Confident in HR knowledge and employee relations while comfortable with strict process and procedures.
- Bilingual Spanish/English is a plus
• Responsible for managing employee investigation, documentation, auditing, and authoring disciplinary documents.
• Communicate HR policies, procedures, practices and standards to leaders and associates. Partner internally across the organization to build understanding and compliance.
• Establish relationships with leaders to further enhance HR’s partnership with key stakeholders.
• Consult and coach all levels of associates on complex employee relations, performance management and behavior conduct to support company values.
• Partner with Payroll & Benefits team to provide site level support in these areas.
• Manage and support employment programs including new hire orientation and onboarding, leaves of absence, ergonomic assessment/evaluation, and workers compensation claims.
This is a full-time, permanent role with benefits.