Senior Financial Analyst
4901 Vineland Rd #350 Orlando, FL 32811
A fantastic, growing company near the Mall at Millenia is looking for a Financial Analyst to add to their team.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the company’s acquisition activities by collecting, organizing, evaluating and presenting information that facilitates decision making around each acquisition opportunity.
The Financial Analyst reports to the Manager Financial Planning and Acquisitions and works closely with members of the senior management team, especially the CFO and members from both Business Development and Operations. He or she will build proficiency in pro forma modeling and present his or her key findings to the leadership team while also gathering feedback from and providing recommendations to key partners along the way. The Financial Analyst will also be responsible for leading the financial and legal due diligence processes and building operating budgets for each new acquisition.
- Analyzes related financial statements, operational metrics and key performance indicators for each subject
- Analyzes market intelligence, competitive landscape and industry trends
- Effectively organizes and presents in multiple stages the findings; continues asking probing questions to lead to a well-informed decision as to whether to fund an acquisition
- Writes or assists in writing letter of intent
- Leads remote and onsite due diligence efforts
- Leads operational integration countdown meetings
- Leverages pro forma knowledge to build a first-year operating budget
- Assists or leads ad hoc projects as periodically assigned by leadership team
- Annual budgeting, routine and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum two years of experience in corporate finance, accounting, or other related positions
- Strong working knowledge of accounting
- Strong working knowledge of or ability to quickly learn how to spread and reconcile financial statements
- Strong Excel skills (will be doing pivot tables and V-look ups)
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills, along with a proven ability to build and grow relationships
- Must be a good listener, inquisitive, recognize problems and offer potential solutions
- Must be coachable and willing to learn from others
- Strategic thinking - conceptual and analytical
- Advanced ability to make decisions based on financial and business analytics
Health benefits available (medical, dental, vision)
401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
Vacation time and paid holidays
Employer paid life insurance, STD and LTD
APPLY TODAY! Also, visit our website tewscompany.com for additional accounting positions!