Senior Finance Manager
2700 Flight Line Avenue Sanford, FL 32773 | Direct Hire
Seeking a Senior Finance Manager who thinks like a Chief Operating Officer for a Global Company that is growing rapidly!
Corporate and Strategic Planning Experience is Key!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES – TOP 10:
- Financial Leadership of Business including but not limited to developing Annual Plan, reporting actual results and forecasting key metrics on an on-going basis.
- Partner with Management to develop and execute a strategic plan to help achieve the CTS 20/20 vision in partnership - with a primary objective to grow Revenues, EBIT, % ROS and manage cash flow effectively
- Manage local Finance and Accounting team to ensure accuracy, integrity and timeliness of all financial data in compliance with GAAP
- Full responsibility for maintaining accurate P&L and Balance Sheet (actual and forecast) and KPIs against an agreed plan
- Maximize revenues and control/minimize costs effectively without degradation to safety and operational efficiency/efficacy
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to maintain and gain (as required) all necessary approvals and accreditations to enable the maximization and efficacy of business activities
- Support other US Directors with accurate and timely financial metrics
- Manage compliance to achieve Corporate objectives related to Sarbanes Oxley and Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
- Manage Corporate requirements for division financial information
- Develop Finance/Accounting Personnel to allow job growth and succession planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance – or equivalent standard of professional body/regulatory qualifications
- Experience with SOX/ICFR
- Prior experience successfully leading a team of Finance and Accounting professionals
- Demonstrable leadership experience within a business, with a strong focus working with other business leaders; ideally in an industry focused upon the primary career training of young people
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic accounting principles, GAAP, and Sarbanes Oxley