Senior Corporate Recruiter
3452 Lake Lynda Dr #200 Orlando, FL 32817
Responsible for full cycle recruiting and serves as a Brand Ambassador to the external market. This individual partners closely with leadership to develop and execute recruiting strategies from inception to offer. Researches and implements new recruiting strategies, conducts ongoing analyses of labor market and compensation trends and implements improvements in recruiting efforts based on market/industry and organizational changes. Applies behavioral based interviewing skills and deploys several creative recruiting techniques to find, assess, interview and hire top talent. Ensures that recruitment strategies drive performance metrics (quality of hire, cost per hire, etc.)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Assumes responsibility for the planning, development, and implementation of effective recruiting strategies and policies.
- Ensures that recruiting plans, strategies, and polices are consistent with established organization goals. Develops and implements strategic initiatives to support projected growth.
- Applies behavioral based interview techniques to screen applicants to determine possible job candidates. Creates and maintains behavioral interview guides for all positions. Trains leadership as needed.
- Analyze position requirements using innovative recruitment strategies to drive searches towards attracting top talent.
- Review resumes, screens and conducts phone interviews to evaluate candidates’ job qualifications.
- Completes all recruiting activities in compliance with established policies, procedures, and legal regulations.
Assumes responsibility for overseeing the effective recruitment
- Researches and implements new products to select top talent and decrease “time to fill”.
- Coordinates recruiting efforts and debriefs with leadership on candidates in a timely manner.
- Ensures that there is a pipeline of qualified candidates is available for professional positions as needed.
- Ensures that established recruiting policies and procedures are followed by all team members.
- Maintains the integrity of the ATS system.
- Maintains and updates job descriptions as needed. Conducts compensation analysis to ensure positions are priced according to industry/market trends
- Makes a record of all inquiries and contacts with applicants and job candidates.
Assumes responsibility for effectively completing administrative responsibilities.
- Follows up with candidates in a timely manner during the interview process.
- Ensures all new hire paperwork is complete and accurate. Pays special attention to background and reference checks prior to employment.
Assumes responsibility for ensuring professional relations with prospective employees, professional organizations, and external contacts.
- Works to develop and maintain productive business relationships with employment contacts including executive placement professionals, advertising representatives, workforce service counselors, etc.
- Ensures that prospective job candidates are well supported throughout the application and hiring process.
- Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company.
Bachelor’s Degree. Behavioral based interviewing certification preferred.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment. High commitment and ability to deliver an excellent applicant experience.
Deploys innovative solutions/strategies to recruit top talent.
Excellent problem solving/decision making and communication skills
Strong negotiation and closing skills
Excellent organizational, oral and written skills
Excellent understanding of recruiting and staffing processes and strategies and all related legal regulations.
Knowledge of computer and Internet applications to recruiting systems and data management.
Knowledge of ICIMs
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Knowledge of video conferencing technology
Four or more years of related experience in a sales environment.