2251 Lynx Ln, Suite 5 Orlando, FL 32804
Tews Company is working with a top rated client in need of Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining and performing full life-cycle accounting duties.
- Record general ledger entries and perform other assigned tasks in support of the monthly financial close
- Responsible for performing and maintaining account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Review accounts payable invoice coding for accuracy
- Analyze financial performance and prepare trend analysis
- Investigate and resolve accounting issues
- Assist in preparation of year end audit work paper files, including fielding questions from auditors and accounting staff.
- Maintain accounting records, files, policies and procedures for assigned areas.
- Assist with documenting internal controls, and accounting policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as a Staff Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Full life-cycle accounting experience
- Eligible or sitting for CPA
HOURS: Full Time, Mon- Fri. 8-5pm. Opening is due to growth of the company.
Apply today, this is an immediate need. Looking for someone who can start ASAP!