SCCM Systems Adminsitrator
14693 E Orange Lake Boulevard Kissimmee, FL 34747 | Contract To Hire
Tews Company has an immediate opening for a SCCM Systems Administrator.This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong SCCM skills. The SCCM Systems Administrator will work closely with the SCCM Lead Engineer to develop processes and procedures for SCCM business needs. The candidate will create application deployments, create, manage, and update Operating System images (Windows 7 and Windows 10), sequence tasks for image deployment, maintain driver management for images, work with the organization's Network Operations team to manage all aspects of Image creation and deployment. The candidate will help troubleshoot deployments as needed. Opportunities will exist to learn other aspects or tools used within the Security Operations team.
- 3 or more years of configuration management with SCCM as a primary tool.
- Expert administering SCCM in enterprise environments
- Expert in deployment of Windows OS.
- Expert in software deployments through SCCM, package creation, etc.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience writing technical documents and ability to speak publicly. Be organized and a team player.
- Operating System image creation, management, updating, deploying and troubleshooting of OS issues for Windows 7 and Windows 10. Patch management, review of patch deployments, summarizing and testing known risks as relayed through Microsoft.
- Application and Package development, maintenance, testing, implementation, and troubleshooting. Leverage Microsoft’s MSI technology customization tools (i.e. vendor provided, AdminStudio, Orca, etc.
- Working with SCCM architecture including InTune and ServiceNow integrations.
- Reviewing procedures, scripting automation solutions, Group Policy, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an enterprise computing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an SCCM Current Branch administrator. (SCCM 2012 R2 experience is acceptable).
- Experience with image creation, application packaging, automation, patching, and deployments.
- Experience with automation through scripting, leveraging PowerShell, VBScripting, batch, etc.
- Experience with SCCM reporting regarding compliance, deployment status’ and various other requests.
- Experience with creating/leveraging WMI queries.
- Experience with Microsoft InTune desirable.
- Experience with ServiceNow integrations desirable.
- Knowledgeable with VMWare template creation\maintenance.
- IT service management experience with ITIL certification desirable