215 Celebration Pl #200 Kissimmee, FL 34747
The Receptionist provides general clerical support to the organization while also holding the responsibility of being the receptionist. At times, the receptionist is the first impression for guests and callers. It is imperative that guests and callers are greeted promptly, professionally, politely and receive excellent customer service while engaged with the receptionist.
- Represent the organization positively by answering the reception phone and greeting guests professionally, promptly and politely. Provide information in response to routine and non-routine questions.
- At times, assemble/maintain highly confidential and sensitive information (contracts, financial information, etc.).
- Receive and fulfill requests for Destination packets by either entering the visitor’s address information accurately into the CRM or by preparing the destination packet and shipping it.
- Provide support to the Industry Relations Department and responds to emails received through the website, under the Contact Us section.
- Responsible for gathering outgoing mail from collection areas and for sorting incoming mail accurately. This includes retrieving mail from the assigned post box located on the first floor of the building.
- Responsible for coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.). At times this requires communication with the vendors.
- Responsible for working with departments in order to appropriately set up internal and external meetings in the conference rooms. This includes food and beverage items (per department request).
- Responsible for the organization’s inventory of offices supplies. This includes emailing the staff to inquire about supply needs, placing orders, verifying shipment of received items and distribution to appropriate department.
- Assist other departments with tasks related to database (CRM) projects.
- Provide back up support to administrative assistants for timely completion of expense reports. This includes photocopying receipts and accurately completing expense report forms with appropriate account codes.
- At times, will assist departments with processing invoices from vendors. This includes accurately completing accounting information for account payables.
- Perform other duties as assigned in support of organizational needs. Including assisting with various copying and collating projects and production of labels for mailings.
- Keep record of all incoming calls.
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research and transfer calls accordingly.
- Assist with the reordering of promotional items.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum associate’s degree and two years of related experience. Will substitute experience for education.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and experience with expense report completion and data entry is required.
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, both analytical and problem solving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Requires ability to work independently without consistent supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
This position is a temp to hire, with a competitive salary and benefits package.