12716 Pegasus Drive Suite 301-College of Science Orlando, Florida 32826 | Contract
Tews Company has an immediate opening for a Technical Project Manager. Excellent opportunity to work with one of the top organizations in central Florida. The Project Manager oversees various enterprise system projects of a highly complex nature. Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project. Must be familiar with the system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
- Responsible for providing administrative support in one or more of the following areas: change management, configuration management, performance analysis, physical planning, ITIL Service Management, technical standards, procedures and product evaluations.
- Reviews project requests and coordinates schedules.
- Prepares activity and progress reports.
- Assists with long-term strategic planning for the team and unit
- Responsible for timely and accurate documentation of projects.
- Responsible for all reports required by senior management concerning project management initiatives.
- Responsible for project budget and / or financial tracking.
- Assists in the day-to-day operation of the Project & Performance Management Office.
- Must be available for conferences and training which may require multiple evenings out of town.
- Other duties as assigned