500 East Princeton Street Orlando, Florida 32803 | Contract
Covering for a Medical Leave - 6-8 weeks (Starts June 18th)
Tews Company is currently recruiting for a Project Assistant for one of our construction clients located in Orlando. The Project Assistant provides support to Project Managers by performing the following duties. Must have a minimum of 2-3 years in the Construction industry in a similar role to be considered.
- Insures all outside correspondence and information to and from the organization is consistent and correct.
- Knowledgeable of all jobs and current job information.
- Liaison between all outside people and project managers when project manager not around.
- Assists project managers, estimators, or architects when required.
- Trains new personnel when appropriate.
- Prepares Owner contracts (AIA and internal forms).
- Set up job file folders.
- Prepares subcontractor lists.
- Prepares subcontractor agreements.
- Types estimates and proposals.
- Provides the Accounting department and field personnel estimate copies.
- Maintains draw logs.
- Prepares and maintains releases of lien and guaranty/warranties.
- Prepares project close-out packages
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree and/or minimum 2 years related experience.