12301 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL 32828
Have experience in payroll? Ready for your next career change? Tews Company is partnered with a growing company seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist in the Winter Park, FL area.
CONTRACT LENGTH: Temp to Perm
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and processing multi-state payroll and payroll activities related to the company's optional benefits administration. The incumbent will also interact regularly with managers and employees to provide outstanding customer service.
- The job functions listed below represent the essential job duties and responsibilities of the
- Process multi-state payroll for 900 + employees.
- Process wage garnishments, child support orders, and taxable adjustments as needed.
- Update payroll related data in the payroll system.
- Provide prompt, courteous and accurate customer support to employees.
- Communicate with the Human Resources Department to ensure the integrity of the payroll data
including data related to new hires, terminations, transfers and rate changes.
- Research and resolve questions from employees as they relate to the processing of payroll
information (e.g., PTO, banking, garnishments, retroactive pay calculations, tax questions and
- Assist with the maintenance of internal controls to ensure the integrity of the payroll system.
- Payroll principles and best practices.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- 2+ years of payroll experience -ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to handle high-pressure and deadlines.
- Solid multitasking experience.
- CPP preferred, but not required
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (including education and certifications):
- HIGH VOLUME (900+)
- 2-3 Years of Experience
- ADP Workforce NOW
APPLY TODAY!!! Please visit our website jobs.tewscompany.com for more accounting and finance opportunities!