6277 Sea Harbor Drive 4th Floor Orlando, FL 32821 | Contract To Hire
Great opportunity to join a dynamic tourism/hospitality organization!
Solid knowledge of Payroll Processing for a large company and Advanced Excel skills are preferred.
Performs and audits payroll processing in accordance with company policy and federal and state regulations. Maintains a thorough knowledge of all changes in tax and deduction laws and regulations and how they impact payroll. Supports the organization for any payroll related questions and researches and resolves any issues in a timely manner.
- Prepares bi-weekly payroll using ADP Portal, Payroll and Time and Attendance tabs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintains payroll information in the ADP Portal and audits records for accuracy and ensures data matches the HRB module.
- Prepares reports from ADP Portal as needed by Human Resources and other vice presidents and managers.
- Processes ADP G/L Interface bi-weekly in accounting software.
- Processes all address and rate changes for the Convention Assistants. Imports payroll information bi-weekly into ADP ensures accuracy and provides reports for the DMS team. Accrues payroll monthly and determines eligibility for 401K enrollment each quarter.
- Calculates and processes monthly payroll, 401K match, and 401K 3% accruals. Maintains monthly reconciliation spreadsheet and submits to Accounting Manager.
- Calculates bi-weekly commissions for Member Business Development department; bi-annual Convention Sales incentives and annual bonuses and accruals as required.
- Processes bi-weekly 401(k) payroll contributions in a timely manner. Gathers and prepares data for annual 401(k) census report and profit share calculation.
- Calculates 401(k) eligibility for part-time employees and performs quarterly 401(k) eligibility verification for full-time employees.
- Maintains and updates all tax rates. Prepares and submits monthly US Bureau of Labor Statistics report and quarterly Florida Multiple Worksite reports.
- Quarterly reconciliation of 941’s to ADP and G/L accounts.
- Reconciles quarterly and annual payroll tax reports through W-2 processing and W-3 review.
- Maintains and processes all garnishments of wages as required.
- Processes monthly benefit bills to include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD, LTD and corresponds with vendors regarding discrepancies. Prepares excel spreadsheet with GL breakdown and submits to Account Payable for payment in a timely manner.
- Performs monthly bank account reconciliations utilizing Microsoft GP and Suntrust Online Treasury Manager.
- Works in conjunction with Human Resources to calculate FML and pays out PTO/CAT based on calculations.
- Trains new employees on timesheet policy and maintains a thorough knowledge of all policies and procedures.
- The monthly audit of timecards for adherence to timekeeping policy.
- Liaison with external auditors for annual Workers Compensation audit.
- Works with Accounting Manager to identify opportunities for new system uses to improve efficiencies and/or expand services.
- Backup for Accounts Payable Administrator to initiate, but not approve ACH payments and wire transfers utilizing Suntrust Online Treasury Manager and Suntrust Online Foreign Exchange.
- Researchers and provides reports on special and ongoing projects as required.
- Ensures own work area is maintained in a safe and clean manner.
- Performs other account-abilities and projects as assigned.
Full-Time: Mon- Fri. 8 am - 5pm
Great Comprehensive benefits offered for full time permanent employees!