Part-Time Administrative Assistant
4974 ORL Tower Rd Orlando, FL 32807
The Administrative Assistant supports the Manager of Marketing and Communications and is responsible for day-to-day assistance and overall administrative coordination of the Marketing and Communications Department. This position is 18 hours per week!
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides administrative support for the department.
- Assists with managing and scheduling events.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of the Marketing and Communications team.
- Maintains the offices’ files, records and correspondence.
- Schedules meetings and organizes needed documents and materials.
- Prepare, proofread and edit reports, memorandums and correspondence.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining numerous files – alpha, project, consultant and contractor.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets to process monthly invoices and maintains individual spreadsheets for each contract.
- Prepares and tracks detailed monthly summary of project payments vs. project time for each contract.
- Prepares presentations as needed.
- Assists with the preparation of contracts and/or supplemental agreements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and proficiency in Excel a must.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and produce.
- Ability to compose and edit correspondence.
- Demonstrate practical applications and exercise independent/sound judgment. Must be analytical, detail-oriented, flexible and have outstanding communication (written and verbal) skills with ability to coordinate several activities at once, quickly analyze, resolve specific problems and cope with deadlines.
- High school diploma required.
$18.00/hour - Located close to the 408 and Lake Underhill Road