450 S Orange Avenue Suite 800 Orlando, Florida 32801 | Direct Hire
Tews Company has an exciting opportunity for an Oracle Developer with a top Orlando employer. The Oracle Developer is responsible for designing and developing programs and/or applications to meet the user needs and business requirements of the organization. This position is also responsible for coding, testing and implementing programs or applications. The Developer will provide production support to Oracle Financials functional users in the Supply Chain, Projects and Financial modules.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing, configuring and supporting Oracle Financials including Inventory, Purchasing, Bill of Material, Projects, Internet Expenses, Payables, General Ledger, Receivables, Cash Management and Fixed Assets.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting Oracle R12 Financial Applications
- Minimum 3 years of development experience with technologies that support Oracle E-Business Suite, to include but not limited to: Oracle Workflow, Oracle Form and Report development, OA Framework, Personalization, XML reporting technologies.
- Proficient with Oracle Financials APIs
- Experience with integration to Oracle E-Business Suite and /or legacy systems
- Proficient with Oracle PL/SQL
- Proficient with UNIX Shell Scripting
- Expert with MS Office Suite
- Design and develop programs and/or applications as needed to meet user needs and business requirements.
- Provide production support to Oracle Financials functional users in Supply Chain, Projects and Financial modules.
- Analyze information request and discuss with user to assemble all elements required to produce the requested information.
- Code, test and implement programs or applications using appropriate programming language, such as PL/SQL, Unix Shell or Java Frameworks utilizing appropriate database engines such as Oracle RDBMS.
- Maintain current documentation on all programs, systems, and procedures.
- Maintain and modify existing programs and applications as required.
- Troubleshoot problems to determine root cause and correct as required.
- Provide guidance and expertise to developers with less experience in Oracle Financials products and PL/SQL.
- Reviews user requirements and needs for new software and performs analysis, design, implementation, installation and training related to new software developed and/or acquired.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to end user programming community
- Analyze and define business requirements, participate in selection, and implement new functionality, applications and modules within Oracle R12 Financial Applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field