Construction Office Administrator
1030 Wilfred Dr, Orlando, FL 32803
Office Administrator Needed for Commercial Construction Office
Ideal candidate will be an organized, self-starter who excels at multi-tasking. Being the "gatekeeper" must come second nature when screening calls and visitors.
- Handle all aspects of front office:
- Answer phones
- Greet Visitors
- Office Supplies
- Resolve Phone and IT issues for staff (Act as liaison with IT Vendor)
- Update Website Monthly- Basic updates with new images, etc.
- Prepares and Submits RFI's, Submittals when needed
- Works with Permitting
- Sets up Shared Folders
- Attends meetings and conference calls when required
- Create qualification packages and RFP responses
- Advanced MS Office Proficiency required
- Experience in Adobe and/or Publisher preferred
***Construction Industry Experience is Required***
Hours - 8:00-5:00, Monday through Friday
Office location in College Park area.
BENEFITS: Company pays 80% of the medical insurance premium for the employee - BCBS. Plus, 401K w/ a 4% match. Short Term Disability and Life Insurance offered. 7 paid holidays, PTO and MORE!