201 South Orange Avenue #1100 Orlando, FL 32801 | Direct Hire
We are looking for a well-versed Network Engineer to join a top employer in Orlando. The Network Engineer is responsible for configuring and troubleshooting the organization’s network infrastructure and performing other duties to maintain a robust network environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) experience
- CCNA or CCNP certification
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Network Engineer capacity
- Voice experience is a big plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, plan, evaluate, and install network systems
- Responsible for diagnostics and resolution of network problems to minimize downtime of business applications and services
- Receive escalated calls from users and technicians to resolve major, critical, and complex network software and hardware problems
- Ensure the network and communications infrastructure is maintained within agreed policy and network device configurations are backed up routinely to minimize downtime risk for the business.
- Utilize company standard software and hardware tools to identify, diagnose, and resolve problems affecting network performance.
- Perform routine testing and analysis of all elements associated with network facilities.
- Obtains appropriate quotes and approvals for all network related purchases and agreements.
- Maintains expert knowledge of current network technology, and actively seek industry recognized network certifications to validate knowledge and experience.
- Recommend proactive changes to current and future network configurations to decrease risk of outages, and increase confidentiality, integrity, and availability within the network.
- Update documentation to record new equipment installed, new sites, and changes to network and security configurations.
- Provide tactical and strategic input on overall network, security planning and related projects.
- Provides technical support assistance to the other IT infrastructure team members.
- Provide network support for all relevant company locations, including any remote interconnected sites.
- Respond to network outage events with extreme urgency and professionalism.
- Take part in an on-call rotation and serve as escalation support for network issues 24x7.
- Provide timely and considerate customer service to all personnel within the organization when resolving technical issues.
- Configure, install and sustain various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, VPN, load balancers, firewalls, Cisco Call Manager).
- Handle confidential information and materials appropriately.
- Install and maintain all network infrastructure utilizing government and industry security best practices.
- Provide support for mobile devices, wireless networks, and remote users as needed.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the department Manager.
- Due to the 24x7 operations of the business, must be able to work a flexible work schedule when needed; may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Must be detailed in documenting information, highly organized, and practice good follow- through techniques
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in order to maintain required productivity level