420 S. Orange Avenue - Suite 950 Orlando, FL 32801
This role provides analytical, marketing and administrative support under the direct supervision of a combined team, comprising typically of four to five brokers. The Marketing Coordinator will often handle details of a confidential nature and is responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Primary Job Functions:
• Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages including maps, aerials, team marketing pieces, flyers, submarket updates, market analyses, etc. in conjunction with marketing department.
• Be present, attend and coordinate meetings with assigned brokerage team to monitor progress on current projects, business development targets, individual agent responsibilities, and review of marketing plan checklist for current listing assignments. The goal is to support assigned brokers by enabling their time to be spent on deal making and revenue generating activities. You will be integral to their success.
• Active liaison with marketing department (planning client and broker events; preparing graphic intensive materials)
• Enter and maintain property listings on various listing services (CoStar, Xceligent, LoopNet, NNNex, CRExi, and multiple Economic Development websites, etc.).
• Prepare market surveys, tour books, proposals, summaries, abstracts and other relevant documents as needed in conjunction with marketing department.
• Coordinate/manage mailings; partner with marketing department and/or external vendor as needed.
• Create and manage mass email campaigns.
• Create invoices/expenses and track payments.
• Manage the workflow and commission approval process for leasing/sale deals.
• Contact internal and external resources for information used to create surveys and reports used to pursue/win/maintain business.
• Coordinate signage needs, arrange installation, & manage inventory
• Create and maintain filing system (hard copy as well as server based) and efficient information retrieval system.
• Bring new and innovative ideas to the team to improve processes and general team / broker efficiencies.
Secondary Job Functions:
• Assist and participate as needed for industry functions, conferences or client/broker events.
• Work with appropriate contact to maintain intranet/extranet sites for client and property purposes.
• Support brokers in utilizing Outlook, Excel, APTO, REApps and other data entry and maintenance for the purposes of direct marketing and client relationship development.
• Provide research (prospect, client, general market, etc.) via online, offline and third-party resources and provide industry-related news, as needed, partnering with research department.
• Provide support to team in technology applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other company supported programs). Provide assistance with office hardware (Printing, Scanning, etc.)
• Schedule appointments and coordinate team calendars.
• Perform clerical duties to include photocopying, mailing and scanning documents.
• Produce timely and accurate of word-processed documents (reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)