215 N. Eola Drive Orlando, Florida 32801 | Direct Hire
Perform duties to provide standard secretarial and clerical support to assigned attorneys, paralegals and others in defined practice areas, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice or routines.
1. Compose, prepare, edit, print and distribute general correspondence and documents as directed. Locate and incorporate information in documents as needed.
2. Organize and maintain files and records. Open new files and close existing files following detailed procedure as required. Organize real estate and loan closing documents and prepare closing binders for closing files, as required.
3. Copy and distribute documents, memos, records, or correspondence to various team members as requested.
4. Prepare and distribute office administration forms such as check requests, exception reports, cafeteria plan submissions, and other internal transmittals.
5. Update database records as necessary when information changes.
6. Answer and direct telephone calls, relaying messages as required.
7. Fax, mail, e-mail, distribute or receive legal documentation when requested, and follow up to ensure proper transmittal.
8. Transcribe letters, memos and notes from attorneys’ dictation.
9. Enter attorney’s time records into time entry system if required.
10. Update calendars, contact lists and file listings. Schedule meetings, travel or conference rooms as requested.
11. Assist to communicate routine inquiries from within the firm or from clients when possible.
OTHER DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
2. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition
3. Participate in any variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.