901 International Parkway Lake Mary, (none selected) 32746 | Direct Hire
Tews Company has several Java Developer roles open with one of Orlando's top employers. These are direct hire opportunities and require an Active Clearance. Excellent opportunity to join a phenomenal organization with top of the line benefits & excellent company culture. These roles are located in Orlando, Florida.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 1-10+ years of software development work experience in Java, J2EE, ProC
- Database persistence framework experience using JDBC, JPA, JNDI and data source configuration.
- Ability to develop UML artifacts e.g., Class, Sequence, Activity, and/or Use Case diagrams with minimal supervision.
- Oracle 11g Database, SQL/PL, and SQL queries.
- Ability to consult and direct clients’ on enterprise application environments including: architecture, security, and all other components when providing direction on software solutions
- Strong J2EE platform integration, framework, and deployment experience.
- Experience using one or more frameworks such as Spring/AOP, EJB 3.0 / Java Persistent Architecture (JPA), Hibernate Annotations & EntityManager, JSP, JavaServer Faces (JSF), Servlets, XML.XSD, and Web Services (SOAP,WSDL,JAXB)
- Experience with deployment tools to package and deploy components
- Experience in both designing and developing platform components using Java Web Services, JWS/JAX, and Component Based Architectures
- Ability to multi-task and lead development teams to ensure timely software development deliverables