17469 West Colonial Drive Winter Garden, FL 34787 | Direct Hire
The Developer is responsible for solution design, development, and support of applications in our JD Edwards environment. They will work collaboratively with cross-functional business and IT teams to design and deliver solutions for business needs.
- Design, configure, and maintain application solutions to meet business requirements
- Write and maintain programming documentation
- Provide application and interface support for all JD Edwards applications
- Participate in the development of RDA,BI Publisher and OneView reports
- Support the maintenance of database and environment health
- Own and lead application and system performance tuning activities
- Determine test requirements, documents test results, and coordinate signoff with stakeholders
- Support system version and ESU controls.
- Provide off hour and month end support as needed
- Performs other duties and special projects as directed.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years developing and maintaining JDE EnterpriseOne applications
- Experience creating event rules, business functions and views
- Knowledge of OMW, processing options and E1 database tables
- Ability to understand complex and interconnected processes and systems.
- Experience with formal development life cycles and business requirements methodologies and tools
- Experience in the development of system documentation and procedures.
- Solid interpersonal skills, technically curious and self-motivated.
- Ability to synthesize complex and diverse information.
- Ability to meet and exceed expectations in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, internal and external customers, operational groups, as well as outside parties.