941 West Morse Boulevard Suite 100 Winter Park, FL 32789
We are seeking an Investment Analyst to help grow one of Orlando’s leading real estate’s financial and investment company with an ASAP start.
You will be reviewing real estate investments, monitoring current and future investments, and doing due diligence for potential investments
- Create financial analysis to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Communicate with developers to obtain due diligence material for upcoming investments and maintain due diligence records.
- Coordinate due diligence reviews within the Company and with outside legal counsel and assimilate findings from reviews into financial analysis.
- Conduct internal review of due diligence materials and legal deal sheets.
- Create investment memorandums/project deal sheets.
- Implement a formal due diligence checklist, review, and assessment process.
- Maintain/update investment database and generate schedules/reports as requested.
- Maintain/update models of active projects.
- Maintain/update internal databases and generate schedules/reports as requested.
- Communicate with developers to monitor performance of investments and maintain/update internal reports.
- Creation of schedules/charts and presentations outside of the scope outlined above for the purpose of investor reporting and presentations.
- 0-2 years of real estate experience, preferably retail and multifamily development.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge in Argus.
- Understanding of discounted cash flow modeling, real estate market fundamentals, and capital structures.
- Must be able to work within a small-team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.