Identity & Access Management Administrator
14693 E Orange Lake Boulevard Kissimmee, Florida 34747 | Contract To Hire
Tews Company is currently recruiting for an Identity Access Management Administrator to join our client’s growing Information Security Team. This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong role-engineering skills when new or changes to applications are introduced and/or when business functions move from one department to another. The Administrator will work closely with the Lead Identity Access Management Administrator to develop processes and/or procedures for both technology and business functions. The candidate will assist in integrating vendor IAM tools and act with sense of urgency when reacting to problems and gaps in tooling and procedures. In addition, the candidate will help troubleshoot these integrations to ensure minimal service interruption to the business. The candidate will maintain service availability and upgrade\update the IAM tools as required using the organization’s change management process. The candidate will also sustain the two-tiered RBAC standard methodology while still complying with business requirements. The candidate will also produce metrics reports on trends for management and also strive to cross-train across the Identity and Access Management domain, in order to backfill and backup peers as needed. While the candidate is focused on IAM development, the role also encompasses other domains of IT Security and Operational Risk Management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Develop RBAC processes and/or procedures for both technology and business functions. Act with sense of urgency when reacting to problems and gaps in tooling and procedures. Provides daily, weekly and monthly support and maintenance of the IAM solution(s).
- Sustain the two-tiered RBAC standard methodology while still complying with business requirements. Strive to cross-train across the Identify and Access Management domain, in order to backfill and backup peers as needed. Maintain and upgrade IAM tools as required using HICV change management process.
- Interfaces with end users to address intermediate to complex questions and problems related to user access management across business applications, active directory, VPN, MFA and email
- Follow documented processes to maintain Identity and Access Management services activities.
- Perform work activity in compliance with IT Security development and operations standards
- 2-3 years hands-on technical experience planning and implementing IAM solutions.
- Ability to speak with customers about IAM solutions.
- Implement SSO or Reduced sign-on
- Implement cross domain SSO through Federation
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience writing technical documents and ability to speak in public. Be organized and a team player.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology.
- 2-3 years experience with at least one commonly used IAM solution (i.e. IBM Identity Manager, Hitachi IAM, Centrify, CA technology, etc.)
- Experience with single sign on solutions (i.e. Okta, Ping Identity, OneLogin).
- Experience with Office 365 user provisioning and troubleshooting (Exchange, Outlook, OneDrive, etc.)
- Experience with Azure technologies, Active Directory & Exchange
- Knowledge with MFA technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Organizational Units, Groups and User Attributes
- Solid understanding of authentication protocols such as SAML, OAuth and LDAP
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix based operating systems and system administration
- Relevant Professional Certifications or currently pursuing (CIAM Certified Identity and Access Manager) certification preferred.
- IT service management experience with ITIL certification desirable
- Relevant security certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, SANS/GIAC, CISSP, etc.) are highly desirable