IT Support Technician
17469 West Colonial Drive Orlando, FL 34787
The IT Support Technician role is to provide support for employees on all corporate applications and hardware. This includes maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, and installing hardware or software solutions. This position is responsible for administration and internal support of the company’s Windows computers, printers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing computer maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Set up and troubleshoot Cisco phones.
- Create Active Directory accounts and image/configure hardware as part of on-boarding process.
- Manage business support tools such as printers, audio/video and specialized computer peripherals.
- Document actions and resolutions in help desk software.
- Contribute to ongoing security efforts.
- Performs other duties and special projects as directed.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 2 years of experience supporting users in a complex environment.
- Associates degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience with Office O365, Windows 10, Windows 7.
- Troubleshooting experience with PC hardware, printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS and Android).
- Proficiency imaging/building PCs.
- Active Directory Users and Computers Experience.
- Experience with screen sharing / session control software.
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Cisco Phones (Call Manager, Unity) is a plus
- Windows Server 2016 knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Lenovo products is a plus
- IT asset management experience is a plus
- Solid interpersonal skills, technically curious and self-motivated.
- Work with minimal supervision and can multitask by juggling priorities set up by management.
- Ability to meet and exceed expectations in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users.
- Availability during evening and weekend maintenance periods.