IT Support Specialist
499 Montgomery Place Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714 | Contract To Hire
Growing Construction Company in Orlando is seeking an on-premise IT professional to join their team. This person will manage the day to day IT functions and partner with their outsourced Manage Service Provider. Excellent company culture. Duties are including but not limited to:
- Serve as the organization's technical support liaison to technical service provider.
- Troubleshoot organization's technical issues – both hardware and software; escalate to Managed Service Provider as needed.
- Perform routine inspection of organization's users’ equipment to ensure hardware in working order, all necessary updates have been made to equipment, etc.
- Manage and maintain organization's loaner equipment (e.g. laptops, IPads, cell phones, etc.) in proper working condition.
- Manage organization's cell and data plan relationship.
- Conduct annual review of service plans to ensure organization’s needs are being cost-effectively met.
- Maintain conference room equipment in proper working condition; includes a weekly inspection and test of equipment.
- Serve as point person for both internal staff and guests for set-up of presentations or other audio/visual needs in conference rooms.
- Manage Microsoft license agreement including purchase and renewals.
- Set up new company hires with equipment including testing to ensure all equipment in working order prior to new hire’s start date.
- Process terminated employees’ return of equipment, cancelling of appropriate services.
- Manage office’s phone system.
- Assist leadership with technical plan development and implementation.
- Manage department budget noting variances monthly.
- Server Maintenance
- Support various internal applications & systems
- Must have Microsoft experience.
- Must have both PC and Mac experience.