300 Primera Blvd suite 164 Lake Mary, Florida 32746 | Direct Hire
Tews Company has an opening for a full-time IT Administrator for a client based in North Orlando. The IT Administrator will help with all aspects of supporting users in an environment dependent on multiple technologies including PCs, printers, internet access and security, VoIP, Salesforce, networking, and standard and custom applications. This will be an opportunity to get experience in all facets of technology to support a business in meeting its objectives. Those not willing to be challenged and learn a lot need not apply. We are looking for candidates that are customer service oriented with strong problem-solving skills with a patience and calm demeanor.
• 1-3 years relevant IT experience and/or education
• Broad technology background, not looking for a specialist
• Good basic computer maintenance skills (e.g. not afraid to crack open a computer case and swap out some parts)
• Some basic networking experience is helpful
• Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office, common browsers, e-mail and other common productivity software.
• Any experience with telephony systems would be a plus
• Any programming/scripting experience would be a plus
• Experience working with data is a plus (EDI, querying, data tools)
• Point person for all end user requests/issues reported via help desk
• Monitoring/management of new user setups, user maintenance, replication, backups, PCs, printers, reporting, user and systems administration
• Salesforce administrator (training will be provided)
• Basic Windows PC network configuration
• Basic phone system support (e.g. setup users, address phone issues, backups, etc.)
• On-call/after-hours support
• Basic ad hoc queries for management (Salesforce and SQL Server)
• Patch computers, install/update software and hardware
• Monitor logs, security audits, proactively ensure health of systems, respond to issues
• Basic programming tasks, like systems maintenance scripts, SQL, Windows scripting, .NET utilities, etc.
• PC maintenance and repair
• Help document, improve and execute department procedures and processes