HR Generalist Bilingual (Spanish:English) required
1350 Sheeler Ave Apopka, Florida 32703 | Direct Hire
HR/Recruitment Pro needed for a rapidly growing, young company! This organization was just given an award for having some of the COOLEST items produced in 2017!
The team is a close-knit, fun group of dedicated people with a passion for innovative ideas, and delivering top-notch customer service. So, the HR Generalist who would be a great fit is adept with recruiting & developing top talent and is passionate about employee engagement!
Duties to include:
- Prepare dynamic job descriptions, post ads and manage the hiring process
- Administer pre-employment tests, conduct reference checks and new hire briefings
- Personnel file maintenance and assist in the performance management processes
- Collaborate with the CFO regarding annual benefit programs and assist with benefits administration
- Conduct exit interviews
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.)
- Process bi-weekly payroll via Paylocity
- 4+years of experience in an HR role with strong recruitment background
- Solid knowledge of HR/Labor laws
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with payroll
- Bachelor’s degree and/or PHR; SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
This is a full-time, permanent, direct hire position with a company in the West Maitland area of Central Florida with a starting annual salary range of $45K to $47K
A comprehensive benefit package is offered that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, gym membership, paid holidays, PTO, and more! Plus, you can bring your dog to work!!