215 Celebration Pl #200 Kissimmee, FL 34747
Graphic Designer position open for an organization located in Osceola County!
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities needed to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art or Advertising
- 2 years of experience in graphic design.
- Ability to work on both PC and Mac platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro), and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of the design process, 4-color process, printing process and file preparation.
- Strong grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, proofreading, document formatting, and editing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet strict deadlines, and work independently with minimal supervision.
Under direction of the Manager, this position is primarily responsible for producing design and layout collateral, advertisements, and other marketing creative and communication assets.
This is a Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm role.
A comprehensive benefit package is offered: medical, dental and vision insurance, matching 401(k), 9 paid holidays, generous PTO, plus Life and AD&D insurance!
Please note: will be asked to provide samples of work!