PO Box 4905 Orlando, FL 32802
As an integral part of the management team, the Fundraising Campaign Director will plan, prepare and implement the silent and active phases of campaign services. This includes all strategies and activities for donor identification, cultivation, solicitation, and relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and oversees a structured campaign plan and timeline, campaign budget, time frames, weekly reporting and financial goals for each campaign phase.
- Directs the solicitation strategy for each campaign, including one on one visits, events and meetings.
- Conducts donor prospect research and prepares confidential documentation to share with appropriate leaders.
- Conducts confidential donor surveys for feasibility studies and accurately captures data and develops report with analysis and recommendations
- Evaluates and reviews top prospect list from wealth screen, giving history and feasibility study data.
- Educates and trains staff, volunteers and various managers on campaign activities including timelines of phases, donor-centric activities, solicitation and ethical fundraising practices.
- Assists with all details regarding donor tracking
- Oversee the Data Team regarding updates and maintains the database to ensure accurate tracking, acknowledgement, and record keeping of constituents and gifts.
- Assists the Communications Manager with coordination of the development, production and distribution of campaign collateral materials.
- Creates and maintains historical reference campaign materials.
- Maintains fiscal responsibility for campaign budgets.
Education and/ or Experience
- Demonstrated success in fundraising with 1 – 3 years comprehensive development experience, specifically, with annual giving and/or giving campaign experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as professional presentation skills
- High level of discretion and ethical approach to fundraising, including adherence to Donor Bill of Rights and Canon 1262;
- Experience in collaborative, religious and service-oriented environments
- Proficient with MS Office and Donor Management Software, Raiser’s Edge experience preferred;
- Knowledge of digital, social media and emerging online channels;
- Associate degree required; Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Certified Fund Raising Executive credential or equivalent a plus
- Able to travel throughout Central Florida (As far north as the Villages, as far south at Osceola County and each county in between including the coasts)
- Able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Experience with endowment and investment portfolios is a plus
- Major gift and planned gift experience is a plus