Fixed Asset Accountant
12301 Lake Underhill Rd, Suite 201 Orlando, Florida 32828 | Direct Hire
Attention recent Accounting Grads!
Our client is looking for a sharp Accountant for their growing office in East Orlando, FL. We are seeking someone with 1-3 years of experience who is eager to grow, autonomous and ambitious.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting/Finance from four-year college or university
- Intermediate level with Excel
- Software Savvy
- Assists in period-end closing process including preparation of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Sets up fixed assets in sub ledger system with appropriate useful lives, and supporting documentation
- Assist with cost accounting as needed
- Verifies existence and accuracy of company’s fixed assets
- Disposes of assets as necessary and calculate any gain/loss on disposal
- Monitors and reviews accounting and related system reports for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares or assists in preparation of schedules to be provided to the external and internal auditors.
- Identifies the need for and executes process improvements
- Prepares journal entries monthly for amortization of intangible assets
This a full time position with excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Apply today for consideration by uploading your resume to this job posting.