9205 Southpark Center Loop Suite 300 Orlando, Florida 32819 | Direct Hire
Tews company is seeking a Financial Analyst for a client in Orlando!
The Financial Analyst is responsible for gathering/compiling data and producing products shareholders and departmental managers can use to gain important insights and increase organizational efficiency. The Financial Analyst will manage multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves processes. He or she will act as the link between the company and technological capacities and our business objectives. Duties will include financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, pricing analysis, data integrity, and reporting.
- Coordinate and collaborate with company/department teams on budgeting and forecasting.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Company/department teams on monthly P&L analysis and variance explanations.
- Assist department teams with business reporting.
- Oversee report generation and data integrity.
- Develop and update 5-year plan models.
- Coordinate capital project process to include papers detailing the project, justification, and ROI.
- Develop and update exposition and membership pricing models.
- Support leadership team in business analytics as needed.
Requirements for the position:
- 4-year college degree: BA or BS in business related major
- Advanced degree a plus
- 3-years of business and financial analysis experience
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Performing successfully in a collaborative and team focused environment
- Self-starter and excellent communication skills
Excellent comprehensive benefits offered. Apply today!