8505 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy Kissimmee, Florida 34747 | Direct Hire
Title: Financial Analyst I
An analyst position responsible for assisting in the production of periodic updates of forecast and budget models containing inventory related metrics, assisting in creating reports, and assisting in user acceptance testing.
- Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, and Information Technology are the preferred fields of study
- Analytical approach
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior timeshare or hospitality experience a plus.
- Exposure to/Working knowledge of Sequel a PLUS
- Assisting in the production of weekly/bi-monthly short-term forecasts at each assigned resort using historical trends and knowledge of current conditions. 25%
- Assisting in the production of a monthly update of the inventory and occupancy budget models for each assigned site for a two-year window. 25%
- Assisting in the creation of reports to monitor key inventory metrics such as allocation, utilization, and arrivals. 20%
- Assisting in user acceptance testing of system changes. 20%
- Developing audit reports to ensure data accuracy in our various systems. 10%
Hours: Full-Time, Mon. – Fri. (Direct Hire)