P.o. Box 1967 Winter Park, FL 32790
Opportunity to work with one the highest respected non-profit organizations in Winter Park, Florida. Competitive salary and great benefits!
Executive Assistant to President and CEO
Position provides a broad range of complex and confidential executive support to the President/CEO. Position is responsible for daily office operations, scheduling for President/CEO’s office, including coordination of materials, logistics and communications for all meetings, all regular Board and Committee meetings; and other projects as assigned by the President/CEO. Executive Assistant to the President/CEO works across all departments and divisions.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Communication with the Board of Directors, staff, consultants and visitors.
- Manage calendar and ensure the effective scheduling of the President/CEO’s time.
- Communicate with internal and external constituents on matters involving the President/CEO.
- Monitor general office, supplies, postage, repair and maintenance budget and accounts.
- Draft correspondence, meeting agendas and reports.
- Respond to inquiries, including those of a highly sensitive and confidential nature.
- Coordinate all aspects of visits to the Foundation by outside professionals (i.e. executives, investment advisors, consultants, professional groups), including reservations for lodging, preparation of itineraries and meeting agendas and scheduling group or individual meetings with Foundation staff.
• Coordinating the compilation and distribution of all documents and communications for meetings.
• Compiling data and managing department files and records.
• Coordination of materials, logistics and communications for all regular Board and Committee meetings.
• Evaluating, selecting and scheduling facilities space, catering and logistical arrangements for all board meetings. Liaison with directors of vendors and service providers as needed to ensure requisite arrangements for meetings are in place.
- Coordinate travel arrangements as needed for President/CEO and prepare expense report or provide credit card substantiation.
- Assist President/CEO in preparing for all Foundation committee and board meetings.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Maximizes President/CEO efficiency by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Managing technology through outside IT vendor
- Office supplies inventory and procurement
- Office and Building management; collaborating with outside vendors to maintain the interior and exterior of premises.
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 5+ years of job-related experience as Executive Assistant in a professional office is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of business English, spelling and grammar.
• Knowledge and practice of organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to use tact and good judgment in resolving work problems and dealing with the Board of Directors, staff, consultants and public.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Math computational skills sufficient to perform basic accounting functions.
• Proficiency with PCs and related software such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Social Media and Website maintenance, etc.
• Ability to work independently and handle confidential material.
- Works closely with Finance and other departments.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Professionalism, accountability, and self-motivation
- Detail Oriented
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible in managing a workload of varied tasks, some with conflicting deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and work independently under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Flexible and dependable
- Excellent organizational skills