200 South Orange Avenue 1900 Orlando, FL 32801
Executive Administrative Assistant experienced with calendar management, travel plans, board meeting prep, and assisting with presentations is needed for an organization located in the Downtown Orlando area.
SKILLS needed for this position:
- 4 to 6 years of experience providing administrative support to Executives
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Adept in composing, editing and proof-reading reports and correspondence
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Experience with creating, editing and updating in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Basic math skills including fractions and percentages
- Experience working with Concur expense reporting system is a plus
This is a contract to permanent position. After becoming a permanent employee, a complete benefit package is available.
Medical, Dental, Vision insurance with HSA and FSA
401(k) with matching, plus a profit-sharing plan
Accident insurance * Cancer/Critical Illness insurance
Pet insurance * Tuition reimbursement
Generous PTO * 9 paid holidays